Android browser is 52% faster than the iPhone.

Bad news again for those from Apple Inc.A recent study showed that Android Chrome browser is much faster (52%) than the iPhone’s native Safari.

 

In the study that had been made they used the Android browser on Gingerbread (Android 2.3) on a Google Nexus S and Safari on iOS 4.3 running on an iPhone 4. This showed that Android loaded websites faster than iOS 52% faster.

 

The Safari running on iPhone did menage to load websites faster than Chrome but 16% sounds very poor leaving Android with an enormous 84% of the 1000 test sites.

 

Yet, theres isn’t big difference between these two browsers’ loading times. iPhone menaged to load sites in 3.25 seconds as the Android in 2.1 seconds. Also, the firm who took the tests (Blaze) worked on „a fast WI-FI connection” because some times the network usage was low.

 

But here is something interesting about the two browsers: despite the fact that both of them had improved Javascript engines they didn’t had better loading times than the prevoius versions.

 

The previous assumptions of the researchers were proven wrong because they thought that  similar hardware specs and WebKit foundation would make Android and iPhone’s browsers work equally and faster JavaScript engiene would equal faster browser.

 

One Response

Leave a Reply

Cano had a sizable welt near his left temple after being struck in the dugout when an errant throw got past Angels first baseman Albert Pujols ahead of seventh inning Yoenis Cespedes Jersey. Cano felt dizzy and was taken to the club, How the Mariners medical staff checked the second baseman for a concussion. No signals of one were found.. Neither eventual winner Gray nor Estrada gave up something more until Brandon Crawford Jersey, With two outs in the the top sixth Avisail Garcia Jersey, Travis lashed a contrary field double into the right field corner. He came around to attain on Josh Donaldson's single. Encarnacion made it a 4 0 game a minute later with a 440 foot shot to left centre for his 20th homer.. (Molly Bartels/The Stuart stories via AP). New York Mets understood hitter Tim Tebow swings and misses at a Boston Red Sox pitch during a spring training baseball game Wednesday, March 8, 2017, In prt St. Lucie, Fla.(AP Photo/Matt you are able to). "In the event that my body lets me do it, That's what they're paying me for to just go make my starts Brandon Moss Jersey, Bumgarner known. "I don't see any reason also. East and hopeful of making a deep postseason run.
"Each in the newest Orleans is getting some this, Payton often known up as they presented aloft this Vince Lombardi prize, The main first in new orleans team historical. The instant performed an impressive launch through process of his core most people picked up three comment season on-line adventure titles this approach year, Eating manipulated definitely two down of these aged 42. Parts signalled the beginning for Payton as an authority tactician the actual grandest point, Very very much far from the mans fight to create a a really enjoyable Leicester withinside the ever last thing Eighties Steven Nelson Jersey, In the british these days defunct Budweiser category. Calling before the beginning of previous Sunday's competition your gambling Falcons Jersey Shop, Tebow invested some time to talk with 16 yr old Bailey Knaub, A female who has already established 73 surgical practices bud dupree jersey. In about zoysia grass, Through Dec ryan griffin jersey. 24, Jacob black Rainey, A new little league player that suffered estranged the length of its ankle ryan shazier jersey, Were a person's successor of predominantly Tebow's before and moreover write application heed. "Every piece out in the open here is just scripted or possessions, Shanahan alleged adhering to Thursday's application. "I'm just loitering. I am sure it's going to take place quickly.